O’Connor’s skilled radiologists and physicians work closely with patients and primary care physicians. We provide accurate image interpretation to help diagnose diseases early and quickly.
SCREENINGS AT O’CONNOR HOSPITAL
Our areas of expertise include:
- Routine medical imaging: We use X-rays and other imaging devices to help diagnose different health issues such appendicitis or pneumonia.
- Neurological imaging: Our expert physicians use various imaging devices, including MRI and CT, to help diagnose, monitor or treat various brain diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer’s disease and traumatic brain injury.
- Nuclear medicine imaging: This advanced imaging procedure allows our physicians to see molecules inside your body that are not visible on X-rays. Learn more about nuclear medicine.
- Body and musculoskeletal imaging: Our orthopedists use various imaging devices to diagnose conditions of the bone, tissue, joint, ligaments and muscles throughout the body.
- Interventional radiology: Our highly trained interventional radiologists use imaging technology to help guide them during diagnostic procedures, such as tissue biopsies and minimally invasive surgery. This technology ensures a more accurate procedure and better results.