We deliver more than 1,000 newborns a year. From our prenatal classes to our lactation consultants, our family-centered team will help make this fantastic journey a safe and healthy one.
One of the most memorable experiences of your life is giving birth to your child. At O’Connor Hospital’s Family Center, our specially trained nurses and physicians provide support, warmth and expertise before, during, and after delivery.
At O’Connor, you’ll receive expert medical guidance to ensure that you have the healthiest pregnancy possible and that your newborn receives the highest quality care. We are designated as a Level III Community Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), which means that we have the expertise and advanced equipment available 24/7, for whatever birth situation arises.
Our team of onsite specialists includes:
- 24/7 OB Hospitalist Team to care for our pregnant mothers
- Skilled Labor and Delivery Nurses
- Obstetrical Technicians dedicated to our L&D operating rooms
- Neonatologists available 24/7
- Level III NICU Neonatal Nurses
- Respiratory therapists available in house 24/7
- Perinatology consultations available 24/7
- Dedicated Anesthesiologists 24/7
- IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultants
- Caring and highly experienced Postpartum Nurses
- Expert Pediatric Registered Nurses
For more information about O’Connor Hospital, call (408) 947-2500.