A referral from your primary care doctor is required. Most insurance plans accepted.
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Candidates for bariatric surgery must meet the following requirements:
- Must be between 18-65 years old
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
must be between 35-55
- Proof of six months supervised attempts at weight loss with documented weight. You will need to lose 10% of your body weight prior to your surgery.
- Complete required Psychological evaluation
- Complete required upper endoscopy
- Meet with an assigned nutritionist/dietician before and after surgery
- Complete required diagnostic tests within six months prior to surgery
- Smoking cessation
must occur prior to surgery and continue post-surgery