At O’Connor Hospital, we are dedicated to caring for the whole person. Our Spiritual Care team is here to support you and your family. Our chaplains serve patients, their families and staff members, in a variety of ways.
Our services include:
- Pastoral visits
- Crisis intervention
- Spiritual needs assessment
- Referrals to local faith communities
- Participation in family conferences
- Assistance with life support and other ethical questions
- Help with end-of-life issues
Within 48 hours of admission, a member of the spiritual care team will visit to ask if you have any spiritual questions or concerns. We are committed to respecting your specific faith, tradition, or your personal spiritual journey.
For more information, call (408) 947-2500 ext. 4441.
Our Interfaith Chapel is open every day from 6 AM to 9 PM.