Chronic, non-healing wounds can be painful and debilitating. At O’Connor Hospital, our Wound Care Center’s skilled team has extensive expertise and uses the most advanced equipment to heal wounds. In fact, we have a successful healing rate of more than 90 percent.
At our Wound Care Center, you receive:
- Award-winning care: We are a Joint Commission Certified Center of Excellence for Wound Care and an Undersea Hyperbaric Medical Society Certified Hyperbaric Department. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy helps heal wounds, fight infection, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and improve circulation.
- The most advanced treatments: We are 1 of only 2 hospitals in Northern California to use the LUNA Laser system, a tool used for diagnosing and treating slow-healing wounds.
- An experienced team of specialists: A variety of diseases and issues cause chronic, non-healing wounds. Determining their cause and developing the most effective and quickest course of treatment requires a team of experts from different fields. Our team includes:
- Vascular surgeons
- General surgeons
- Plastic surgeons
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Infectious disease specialists
- A private treatment room: O’Connor’s Wound Care Center has 18 private treatment rooms so that you can heal and receive treatment discreetly.
WOUND CARE SERVICES
Forest Medical Arts Building
125 Ciro Avenue, Suite #201
San Jose, CA 95128
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5 PM
OSTOMY SUPPORT GROUP
Call to make an appointment or for more info.