Our physicians, nurses and family-centered support team provide the expertise and warm environment needed for a positive childbirth experience.
MATERNITY AND CHILDBIRTH SERVICES
Our services include:
- Birthing and maternity suites that combine the comforts of home with advanced technology
- Qualified, supportive nursing staff and physicians
- Childbirth education programs and infant care classes
- Comprehensive services for high-risk pregnancies
- Obstetrician and anesthesiologist on-site 24/7 for emergencies
- Inpatient and outpatient newborn hearing assessments
- Universal screening for all infants for jaundice (condition caused by a buildup of bilirubin, a yellow chemical produced by the breakdown of red blood cells)
- Inpatient lactation consultation
- Breast-feeding support groups
- Family-centered pediatric services
View all of our Pregnancy and Parenting Resources.
Register for Classes/Services
To register for classes, please send an email to [email protected] and include your name, contact phone number and which class you would like to attend. We are currently not offering in-person tours of the O'Connor Hospital Labor & Delivery Unit due to COVID-19 , however we invite you to watch our virtual tour.